Re: Questions about improve usability of partner base_location on NUTS Standard

Hi, Antonio,

Great! Let's start then compiling the information. First, we need to set
what data are necessary to compile for this purpose (address format,
official classification, etc). Putting some examples from various countries
can be a source of this information. Then, extract a requirement document,
and finally... develop/adapt what we need.

Tell me when you start, and I'll add Spain information.

Regards.