recipe with bzr pull --overwrite

Hi,

I have a feature request of sorts for anybox.recipe.openerp:

Often times, when developping, we will change branches of certain repos as our projects progress. This happens, for example after a merge.

What happens in cases like that is that the buildout will either not take in all the commits from the new branch or will fail with the following error:

UpdateError: Command '['bzr', 'pull', '-d', 'bzr/addons']' returned non-zero exit status

I beleive this can avoided entirely if the --overwrite flag is used.
The pull call happens in vcs/bzr.py L293:
            update_check_call(['bzr', 'pull', '-d', self.target_dir],
                              env=SUBPROCESS_ENV)

It would be helpful to either have the option to set the --overwrite flag, or to have it one by default.

What do you think?
--
Sandy Carter
Consultant en logiciel libre