Re: Rationale for proposing the project "openerp-nomenclature" to join the OCA projects

Le 19/03/2014 10:18, Joël Grand-Guillaume a écrit :
Hi Franco,

That would be a good idea IMO to have such project. Currently we have those information in our localization for Switzerland at least. But would make sense to have a project for all those kind of information.

Do you want me to create it ?

Regards,

Joël
I've just created a project and team on Launchpad. I didn't intend to short-circuit you but I thought it would be a step forward and that didn't need to wait. I'm still in the process of making the series/branches/etc but it should be done soon.
    Project : https://launchpad.net/openerp-data
    Team : https://launchpad.net/~openerp-data-editors
I've invited the the community reviewers team to join this new team, I'd be glad if the admins accept.

I'm going to push the branches of openerp-nomenclature to the new project - I'm porting them to v7.0 this week if all goes according to the plan.
Then all merge proposals will be most welcome.

If any of the above is a problem to anyone, please let me know and I'll do my best to improve it !

Lionel Sausin.