Re: Rationale for proposing the project "openerp-nomenclature" to join the OCA projects

Hi Franco,

That would be a good idea IMO to have such project. Currently we have those
information in our localization for Switzerland at least. But would make
sense to have a project for all those kind of information.

Do you want me to create it ?

Regards,

Joël

*camptocamp*