FW: MRP

Hello,

We are here to ask you kindly who have developed OpenERP in mining automation, from Mongolia.
If so, we would highly appreciate if you quote us your service including all expenses of dispatched consultant.

1

Finance, Budget, Analyze

2

Supply, Purchases order

3

Warehouse

4

Project management

5

Human Resource, Time attendance, Payroll

6

Contract management

7

Safety & Env management

8

Maintenance<http://bolor-toli.com/index.php?pageId=10&go=1&direction=mn-en&search=maintenance> system

9

Mining production

10

Shift control & Dispatcher system

11

Administration dashboard system

12

Mining Automation system

13

Fleet management

14

Report systems & Business intelligence

The above 1-7 and 13th modules are already on OpenERP as you all know.
Could you kindly share us your experience on the other modules required for mining automation system?

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Batsuren S.
Market research officer
Business Development&Planning Division

MINING NATIONAL OPERATOR LLC
4th floor, Sky Plaza Business Center, Olympic street 12,
1st khoroo, Sukhbaatar District, Ulaanbaatar city, Mongolia

Tel: 976-75754040 (1007) Fax: 976-70104020
Mobile: 976-99844732
E-mail: batsuren.s@xxxxxx<mailto:batsuren.s@xxxxxx>
Web: www.mno.mn<http://www.mno.mn/>

P Please save paper - think before you print!