Re: Please keep blocking moves during inventory counting

Le 09/04/2014 15:39, De Paoli Quentin a écrit :
(...)i don't know if you noticed but we decided to use the inventory post date for the move dates because that's reflect more the reality. There will be a way to force the accounting period for the valuation entries.

So, that means you've re-introduced Bug #915568 "Wrong dates used when confirming stock inventory"?

This bug is not only about accounting entries, it's about WMS too:
- posting the stock moves later is sure to put someone in fiscal trouble because the accounting and stock levels do not match at the end of the fiscal year - some tax controllers are very picky about this - it's so much more convenient for WMS managers to have the adjusted quantities at the date of the inventory - this date at least they remember.

Of course... if that's your final call, so be it! Just update mark "won't fix" andI'll move on to making a community addon that suits the affected user's needs. In that case it'll be great help if you arrange the code in trunk-wms to allow this easily (like delegating the date evaluation to a method we can surcharge, or maybe making it context-sensitive).