Re: Please keep blocking moves during inventory counting

Le 10/04/2014 15:25, De Paoli Quentin a écrit :
Hi Lionel,

here comes the final decision regarding the constraint on open inventory.

The inventory adjustments will be made based on the stock they had whey they started the inventory (clicked on 'inventory start' button), and it's up the users to encode or not operations made between the start and the closure of the inventory. We don't want any constraint that would surcharge the code, slow the system and annoy people that do manage this by themselves.

That's the reason why the constraint restricting quants to be moved from/to a location touched by open inventory has been removed, and will not come back.

As the aim also is to not slow down the system by unwanted constraints, you'll understand also that we don't want to add this extra step in the inventory workflow.

Sorry about that. I can adapt the code if your module needs it to be plugged smoothly. :-s
Best regards,

Quentin
Thanks for keeping us posted. This makes sense and we can keep enforcing stricter rules in opt-in addons indeed.
Lionel.