Re: account move lines for receivable/payable accounts without partner_id

Thanks Stephane.

I suggest a simple boolean option allowing to force partner on payable or
recevable account only.

I mean I think we should not allow users to select the 3 options (always,
optional or never) like in account_analytic_required...otherwise, we might
have problems on auto-generated journal entries (from invoices, bank
statements, voucher...) + we will have inconstant data (vs history).

Cordialement,

*camptocamp*

INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS