Fedex Shipping options in Openerp

Greetings,
The idea is to ship stuff with Fedex. I was hoping there would be a shipping module of some sort.

I tried shipping_bista module in both openerp 7 & 8. i couldn't get it to work. I keep getting something like: res.partner.address deprecated - https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+question/205409

I'm using shipping_bista module from launchpad --> lp:~faisal-basar/openerp-usa/BistaShipping

i see three alternatives to bista_shipping, one of them costs $2000, and the two others ask to be emailed about the product. http://www.openlabs.co.in/article/fedex-openerp & http://www.zbeanztech.com/blog/openerp-7-integration-fedex & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGAGVvrPs5c

I'm wondering if I'm looking in the right direction and if someone could hold my hand a bit

A side note, I'm new to openerp, launchpad/bzr, python pip, etc.

Thank you,
Andy