Re: update new module list

Also, don't forget that -u all would break all the database changes made
manually. As far as I know there is no command line argument to update the
module list. Restart the server and click from the menu update module list
as stated before.

Update module list command would be very useful also, update module list
does not remove the module that have actually deleted from the folder.

Regards,
Erdem