Re: How will price per user really work?

Hi Peter,

Sorry if it was interpretred as an afront, I'm a bit sarcastic some times
but there is no offense from my side.

Just wanted to point what appears to be a U turn concerning the pricing.
We're leaving the affordable pricing and most of SMEs see first what the
product will cost out of box and then the added value. For SME of 20
peoples or for some countries paying this price without custom module has
nearly no added value.

Not sure that the discussion can possibly take the concerns of the partners
for a revision of the pricing from OpenERP SA.

Houssine

: