Re: Could oca adopt report_webkit before v8

Thanks for your point of view, at least it is clear : the decision is done.

I understand your need to move fast and that giving time to deprecate
something costs you. Of course it is easier to drop it !

I hope you are aware that lots of your partners and the whole community
rely on your work. If you drop something that costs you too much, you, in a
certain way, give us the burden. Of course the OCA will maintain that
module cause WE have no choice but to do so. Remember that OCA is still in
his birth and at a point, he will not be capable enough to assume all your
move. Remember we are part of your success as well when you're making such
a decision. It hurts us.

Hope this mail do not sounds too rude, it doesn't meant to, I just say what
I think as usual with you. I know you're like that since the begining so I
can't say I wasn't aware ;)

Looking forward to see you in June,

Regards,

Joël