Re: Could oca adopt report_webkit before v8

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 5:30 AM, Fabien Pinckaers <fp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> > /Here is my plan:  v8: we keep "server/report" and "report_webkit"
> > unchanged, but every report in our addons are converted to qweb./
>
> Yes, we can change our mind if we have better ideas.
>
> We try to avoid this, but if it helps building a better product by
> focusing on the essentials, that's good. (for example, we'd like to
> assign resources to keep pull requests under control)
>
> It's not only about community. This is the way we work internally too.
> Antony can promise me something and change his mind later and I do the
> same with him.

Hello Fabien,
that's cool to hear you may change your mind a few things you announced.
But tell us, that would of course never apply to the established licenses
under which all the contributions were made of course?
Even in case of emergency plan right? We have your word right?

Kudos for the excellent v8 BTW!

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant