Re: Multiple fiscal positions on partners

I hope that what Odoo is going to present is the start of a community
discussion and not as usual what they decided we should think.

We know how hard is to adapt the vision of OpenERP to the real needs we
face in our markets. Even if what they propose as new features is aligned
with our needs, v9 means we are talking about something 12/18 months ahead.
It is too far away for any real solution.

We already know what to expect from OpenERP S.A. and v8. Let's work to make
our work a little bit easier. Do not expect too much from Odoo.

A common criteria on taxes treatment is a desirable goal, and something it
could save us real work.

Best regards

Gustavo Adrian Marino

Mobile: +54 911 5498 2515