Re: Individual column filtering in Odoo

Hi Oscar,

Odoo has simplify the search box, so it just only have a one searchbox.

That searchbox is work like a google search engine, so when we type something it will tell us the recommendation that we want to search.

Its great for end user which is still new in odoo.

Yes, I got your point about how about the experience user who have already know the old UI, and love it.

That’s why odoo has provided advance search, which we can search by field that we want.

The only disadvantage is we cannot save the advance search template, so each time we must set it what we want to search in advance search.

If you can improved and developed that feature I think it will be enough to handle that problem.

I don’t know how it works with your idea,

Is it when we installed the module, it will automatically add search box on each column in every table,

Or you just provided the tool for developer, so we can add it manually in customize module?

If it the second option, I think it will not really good.

But if it the first option, its worth to try.

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Hans Yonathan

OpenERP Support

FALINWA Limited

Expert in Finance & Business Intelligence

OpenERP Partner