Re: Multi-company cost calculation

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 6:32 AM, Joël Grand-Guillaume <
joel.grandguillaume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi Raphael,
>
> i agree with you, but I remember it was in the roadmap to improve those
> proprty field for v8.. Not aware if it has been done or not...

I think I can enlighten you: from what I have been actively following,
nothing has been done on properties implementation.

But hey cry not; we have will have command line push of paid CSS theme
packages to put some more lip stick on all that ORM hackery...

Well, so of course, then we can fall back on short term solutions like 3)

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant