Re: Best temporary practice for v8 OCA modules before a decision is taken

Hi Leonardo,

Thanks for pushing this topic. It is on the way to decide what to do, but
the process is launched and leaded by Guewen.

I tend to think that if you create you own branch, not sure you can then
make a pull request on the official branch because the parent will not be
the same... But I'm not sure. In the worst case, you can always re-branch /
patch / submit pull request...

So, IMO, the best way would be to wait the creation of the branches on
github before starting. It should be done this week or the next for the
most urgent one.

Regards,

Joël