Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 3:32 PM, Moises Lopez <moylop260@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> +1 with full migration to github... with scripts.

In github you will have new runbot available with PR for test it.
> In github you will have just one tool of version control.
> And you can make some script to migrate base branches and merge proposal
> branches.

As far as I agree that we should migrate the base branches, I don't think
that we should migrate merge proposals.
The proposed branches should be owned by the ones who proposed a branch,
not by the OCA organization.
But at least we should help the contributors with a nice how-to.