Re: many2many Property Fields

*Hello Humberto*

glad you join in, I actually have analyzed this module in depth, and I
think - apart from rewriting part of the move.line logic (which porbably
for 5 was necesary) - I think, what we are trying is kind of a synopsis of
your approach, akretions approcha and the existing fiscal_position to make
it more flexible...

For having tax records available for reporting I would rather point to JOIN
operations or Postgresviews to get al necessary information ready for a
cube to draw reports on. (see slide 15, 16 & 17
http://de.slideshare.net/openobject/business-intelligence-35790564)

I'm still debugging, but hope to get something presentable this week.

*Best, *David