Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

On 06/24/2014 11:18 AM, Guewen Baconnier wrote:
The existing merge proposals in progress:
The authors of the MP will have to move them to GitHub themselves if
they are not merged before the switch.
For sure, that's not nice to have to move them, but keeping the branches
on Launchpad for this reason would be shooting ourselves in the
foot because the merge proposals are rather short-term, while the reason
quoted above are for the long term. Also, the migration work will be
shared among all the contributors so it will not be so dreadful

I agree on moving existing OCA branches to GitHub.

Which tool do you plan to use to convert branches from bzr to git?
We'd better use the same to move branches of our MPs.

Thanks

--
Lorenzo Battistini