De: "Nicolas Bessi" <nicolas.bessi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À: "Joël Grand-Guillaume" <joel.grandguillaume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Guewen Baconnier" <guewen.baconnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé: Mercredi 25 Juin 2014 14:25:06
Objet: Re: [Openerp-community] OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Hello Sandy,

What would you think about changing travis setup for OCA repoitories during transition period in order not to be run if travis.yml is missing.
This will prevent failed build mail to be sent.

I would also really appreciate if you can give us again pointer to your travis setup documentation.
I want to add required dependencies to be able to run test on geospatial-addons that have special requierment like postgis and geojson.

Thanks for the job

Regards

Nicolas

Hi Daniel,

We though about using the LP synchro against github to periodically pull github branches. No need of special script here, so legacy deployments should be fine.

Regards,

Joël