Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I will be able to setup travis config with your
pointers.
For postgis I found this interesting link:

http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/using-postgresql/

For the mail topic I'm not authorized to switch OCA travis config.

Regards

Nicolas