Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Hello Sandy,

What would you think about changing travis setup for OCA repoitories during
transition period in order not to be run if  travis.yml is missing.
This will prevent failed build mail to be sent.

I would also really appreciate if you can give us again pointer to your
travis setup documentation.
I want to add required dependencies to be able to run test on
geospatial-addons that have special requierment like postgis and geojson.

Thanks for the job

Regards

Nicolas

joel.grandguillaume@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi Daniel,
>

> We though about using the LP synchro against github to periodically pull
> github branches. No need of special script here, so legacy deployments
> should be fine.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joël
>

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 4:48 PM, Daniel Reis <dgreis@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Can you 'git push' back to the bzr remote?
>>> Yes, git-remote-bzr supports that. Note that we shouldn't need that here.
>>>

>> Stéphane Bidoul proposed a migration strategy on this thread, on
>> 21/06/2014, based on git-bzr-ng.
>> For short you:
>> * Use "git bzr clone" from Launchpad, and then "git bzr import" to fetch
>> other branches (6.1, 7.0, ...)
>> * Afterwards you can both "git push" to git/github remotes and "git bzr
>> push" to LP.
>>
>> The main advantage of his solution was that it makes easy to keep LP in
>> sync with the changes made on GitHub.
>> Even if we do all maintenance on GitHub, some people would like to be
>> able to keep using LP for legacy deployments, and it's important for them
>> to have a way to sync GitHub commit to the LP repos.
>>
>> But from your answer, probably "git-remote-bz" can also achieve that.
>>
>> DR

> *camptocamp*
> INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
> BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS