Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

On 25-06-14 16:36, Guewen Baconnier wrote:
> I'm currently copying all the branches to the OCA repositories [0] with
> this script:
> https://github.com/OCA/maintainers-tools/blob/copy-branches/tools/copy_branches.py
>
> It can be launched again to pull the changes from Launchpad, so we'll be
> able to sync them before the switch.
>
> Meantime, please do not commit anything on the github branches!
> (concerns the committers).

Hi Guewen,

Marvellous, thanks for your work and for the update! I think the
migration to Git is a good opportunity to join the account-banking and
bank-statement-reconcile projects. Can we bend the procedure to do this,
or would it be better to wait until setting up the 8.0 branches?

Cheers,
Stefan.