Re: Module project_gtd in V8

OCA is exactly the right place for modules removed from the core the community has interst maintaining. So you're welcome to port OpenERP's GTD module to v8 and propose it into Project & Service.

Using a GitHub Issue for a blueprint would still be a good idea: you could validate OpenERP's design and may bring onboard more people to share the effort.

Regards
/DR