Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

This is not strictly translation 2 github, but a project proposal that
could be included in the whole reorganizing:

A initiative, which probably could be part of the OCA projects as "System
Tools" or alike:

   - https://github.com/WE2BS/openerp-openlib
   - http://openerp-openlib.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

(unfortunately they are not actively maintained)

Such a project could unify some more core hackery, as it may be needed. For
example the domain-search extentions, Gustavo and I are discussing about or
Gustavos patch for the '=' operator bug, etc...

However you might rout me to another process in order to make such
proposal...
*Best*