Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Hello Sandy.

I intend to setup continuous integration setup for OCA/switzerland. I'm not
found of the fact to rename addons to avoid them to be tested.
I would propose:

If a branch is not ready to be tested (nothing ported) it should simply not
have any travis.yml file
Using python ast to eval the manifest (It is just a dict) and using the
installable key to determine if module should be taken in account.

I do not have a good experience with renaming thing around with bazaar, I
do not know how git manage it but it makes me uncomfortable.

Regards

Nicolas

Nicolas Bessi
Senior ERP consultant