+1 to remove management/mgmt and addons

But Guewen say :

Also, logistics takes a final 's':
> stock-logistics-warehouse
> stock-logistics-tracking
> stock-logistics-reports
> stock-logistics-flows
> stock-logistics-barcode

1/ I don't think we must add 's' to  logistic.
May be i'm wrong but isn't it 'report' of logistic kind (or stock-logistic
type), then report must be plural but not logistic.
If plural must be define could be
stock-logistic-warehouses
stock-logistic-flows

2/ in fact isn't it easier to avoid plural : all concept in the repository
are 'collection of' (warehouse, report, partner, etc)
In a database table name have no plural (except res_users ;'-( )

David BEAL
Akretion
Odoo Development - Integration
+33 (0)6 67 22 86 89