Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Hello,

I need advice to setup travis for account financial tools.
The addon account_constraints adds a lot of constraints and make other
addons tests fails.

We have a case of incompatibiliy of addons.

One solution is to exclude the module of the test but that not nice. The
second will be to save the database as a template before running test and
restore
a database for each addon to be tested and concatenate the result at the
end, but I will not be able to make it before a long period.

Any support welcome.

Nicolas

>:

> On 07/01/2014 09:37 AM, Daniel Reis wrote:
> >> All the steps are there:
> >>
> https://github.com/OCA/maintainers-tools/wiki/Migration-Launchpad-%E2%86%92-GitHub#help-on-the-launchpad-mirroring
> >>

> > My bad, I didn't realize those instructions were in the same page. I
> > added an internal link for other blind people like me to see it.
> >
> > Regards
> > /DR
>
> Thanks for your improvements on the wiki!
>
> --
> Guewen Baconnier
> Business Solutions Software Developer
>
> Camptocamp SA