Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Hi,

Reminder to maintainers: *Please do not merge Pull Requests on GitHub
on project that have not switched to GitHub!*
Otherwise we won't be able to sync the GitHub branches from Launchpad
without troubles.

Here is the dashboard of the migration:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfGY7rc60jnpAWvMfNf0pI7fBDAlumwI2jx6f_RJ4_4/edit#gid=0

Thanks to the maintainers to pick a few projects to migrate (not
necessarily related to the 'Team Leader' of the projects) and write
their name in the third column.
Then, those maintainers will be responsible to do each step for the
selected projects according to
https://github.com/OCA/maintainers-tools/wiki/Migration-Launchpad-%E2%86%92-GitHub#migration-steps

I hope the 22 maintainers will be able to participate, we need you!
The more we are, the less work there will be for each head.

Thanks!

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer