Re: Odoo License restriction?

That's helps a lot, thanks. My modules right now are apart from the core,
the idea is to get integrated into the API ecosystem. They are tools to be
used in an ESB environment to send and receive mails while developing web
services. Right now they live as part as a module, so you said that if the
module is licensed as AGPL 3, then it can be used as a dependency and the
rest of the software could remains LGPL without get contaminated with the
AGPL 3 restrictions??