[OCA] PRs for standard files on migrations

Ladies and gentlemen being concerned with the bzr->git migration,

we have a rulebook to do the migration, and a rulebook to handle merge (now:
pull) requests. The migration guide is not decisive, but most people including
me do the necessary changes as a PR. which stalls a lot of migrations because
either there's not enough thumbs up or thumbs up with nobody to actually pull
the proposal. Wouldn't it make sense to allow the migrator to do non-reviewed
direct merges of the .* files?

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Holger Brunn - Ontwerp en implementatie