Re: [OCA] PRs for standard files on migrations

Of course, there are no dumb questions if posed honestly

> sorry if that's a dumb question, but could you point to an example of such
> blocked migration PR so we could make our mind or understand if we are
> missing something?

https://github.com/OCA/web/pull/1
https://github.com/OCA/banking/pull/1

'blocked' is the wrong word, I chose 'stalled'. After some discussion, people
approve but then nothing happens. That then blocks other PRs on the
{master,7.0,6.1} branches, because you want to have the test and coverage stuff
in place before you merge stuff