Re: [OCA] PRs for standard files on migrations

Hum...

so I approved https://github.com/OCA/web/pull/1 as well
as for https://github.com/OCA/banking/pull/1 there are still suggestion to
be followed eventually right?

Look, I think the brand change, Github change, Odoo pricing changes and
version change is all making us extremely busy (not even counting the
numerous companies that will not even manage to make their way to v8) and I
apologize for not having more present these last days and I'm sure this is
also what happened to some other people.

Also, personally, I tend to do the reviews looking at the project I master
or, the last changes in OCA overall, that is unfortunately "First In Last
Out", so this may be why these things happen.

I'm not sure how is the state of the nag tooling, but I believe it's not
yet adapted to Github, right?

So I suggest you that when you are in such situation you dump the pending
PR's here, or to potentially interested people or on Twitter in the wild
until we bridge the gap with the nag tooling. So I personally don't
encourage for a more loose revision process at this stage though I'm
certainly in favor of loosening the thing once we will may elect some
coding gurus and have it all checked with Travis at every commit.

Regards and please shout if there are more of such cases pending that you
know. Of course this is only my own opinion and I encourage others to
express themselves specially if they disagree.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant