Re: odoo vertical-medical

Serpent (Jay ?)...  it could be interesting if you / others propose some
more samples...  The idea of the post was to create interest from the group
and get help on the project...   ;-)
The original logo is attached, as well as one for odoo medical...

Pedro, we also like OdooMedical more.  We will do the renaming, but as that
is a second step, we have time for the community to provide more feedback...

In the mean time, this is the updated logo...

​

Regards,
-Mario

> Opppsss....  el problema de estar trabajando casi a las 2 de la mañana sin
> una buena taza de café al lado....   ;-)
>
> Voy a adjuntar el svg en el post, modificado a odoo medical...
>
> Gracias !

> >:
>
> Buenas, Mario,
>>
>> Creo que le has dado a responder sólo a mí, por eso te respondo en
>> español, que es nuestro idioma. No creo que sea problema la longitud del
>> nombre, ya que sólo añade 4 letras más, y en el único sitio donde hay
>> limitación son en algunas referencias a XML IDs, pero el límite son 64
>> caracteres, así que hay margen de sobra.
>>
>> Si pones el archivo SVG en el post, la gente podrá hacer pruebas y
>> mandarlas.
>>
>> Un saludo.

>> Serpent (Jay ?)...  it could be interesting if you / others propose some
>>> more samples...  The idea of the post was to create interest from the group
>>> and get help on the project...   ;-)
>>>
>>> Pedro, we also like OdooMedical more, but were not sure about that when
>>> using in code (too long names).  We will do the renaming, but as that is a
>>> second step, we have time for the community to provide more feedback...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> -Mario

PNG image