Re: odoo vertical-medical

IMHO if we are the odoo community, we should keep the odoo part in ALL
verticals we produce...
How to boost odoo market penetration as a whole if we take the name out of
our work...  ??

It means that we as a community need to work out with S.A. how to do
that...  Please OCA board and Odoo S.A... provide some guidance...

Regards,
-Mario