Re: Image store problem in Odoo

Hi, thanks for telling me this issue.
I plan to work again on this topic really soon (I will try to do it before
end of october). Indeed after some discution with Odoo Team, we want to
include my work directly in the core for the 9 version (yes !).
I will refactor this module as I want to have for 7 and 8 (in a commnunity
module) the same datamodel as the version 9, so migration will be really
easy.

Thanks for your feedback