Re: Suggestion for OCA conventions

On 18-10-2014 09:12, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero wrote:
Hi, I'm with Sandy that splitting each model in a class is a win strategy, but with a middle term: if you have models that comes from a one2many field, I prefer having these classes also in the same file as the main class. For example, I would put sale.order and sale.order.line in the same file, /sale_order.py/, but res.partner in another file called /res_partner.py/.
+1 for Pedro. Most of the time "lines" are just a "part" of parent model and it can make sense to keep them together.

DR