Re: Class or class_obj

I agree.

In Object Oriented Programming, an object is an instance of a class, not
the class itself.
Since these are relational models, _model makes more sense to me.

I also like _pool as it is clear that it comes from self.pool (in v7).
There's also _registry or _reg.

Anyway, _obj doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but if it's our
convention I won't make a fuss. Until it is, though, I won't be changing
my naming convention and won't consider it in my reviews.

+1 for creating a convention and posting it on
http://odoo-community.org/page/how-to