Re: Licenses guidelines for OCA modules

Avoid the # box, I find it very irking to have that many heavy
characters like that.

Besides: E265 block comment should start with '# ' (single space after
the first hash).

How about:

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
#
# License, author and contributors information in:
# __openerp__.py file at the root folder of this repository.
#