Re: Support of configurable products

Hi
We are working on the point 3. We plan to have a first version at the end
of the month.
We work first on the refactor of the module product_variant_multi (the new
version will be based on product_custom_attributes) and than we will export
the configurable into Magento.

Notice that we will not synchronize the product.template with a
configurable in magento side. Indeed I have some customer that need to have
more than 1 configurable per template. Let's explain.
The customer sale T-shirt with 3 color and 4 size than he want to have 4
configurables (one with color and size as parameter and then 3 configurable
with only the size)
So OpenERP will be able to generate the 4 Conf from the product.template

When the first version will be available I will publish it in the mailing
list so everybody can test it.

NOTE : next week we plan to finish the first version of catalog export
(product with attributs and also the category). The branch is here
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-connector/connector-magento-export-attributes

See you