Re: Seems Magento Connector not installing: Fault: <Fault 3: 'Invalid api path.'>

Hi,

A bit related, and for future reference perhaps,
to verify if the connector on the magento side is working properly, this testscript might be usefull:

http://pastebin.com/8E2NARmr

regards,

Jos De Graeve

Apertoso business ICT
Guido Gezellelaan 16 - B-9800 Deinze - Belgium

mail/im: Jos.DeGraeve@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct: +32 9 381 64 50
General: +32 9 386 19 73
Mobile: +32 475 54 68 80