Re: Next steps

On 01/07/2014 02:46 PM, sebastien beau wrote:
Sorry, I will test the branch asap. But I don't think that we will have
the time before the end of the month.
I know you wait it from a long time, so instead of waiting more, I
propose to tag the actual branche of prestashoperpconnect, and also teh
branch e-commerce, openerp-connector... And merge that
branch lp:~openerp-community/prestashoperpconnect/7.0-pass-vals-to-events into
lp:prestashoperpconnect after that tag
If people want to use prestashoperpconnect in production they should
stick on tagged branch for now. But there are welcome to help us in
testing the untagged version

What do you think? It's better than waiting?

Hi,

This is not only my pass-vals-to-events branch to test, there are the other API changes mentioned in my previous communications to do.

The connector branch get a tag at each stable release (as well as the Magento connector), so yes, people can stick with the tag 2.0.1 of the connector for the Prestashop's one (but it should be documented to avoid a wave of bug reports).

I can't afford to maintain the Prestashop (and others) connector myself (and not necessarily have the knowledge); the release was announced, thus I maintain the release date. Honestly, the required changes should take less than half a day for a developer knowing the connector (maybe more time is needed to understand the changes and how to benefit from them, but at least this is a good investment).

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA