Re: Duplicate items if multiple stores

On 01/21/2014 11:37 PM, Mike Lindsay wrote:
My test Magento orders automatically imported into OpenERP yesterday.
  That put a smile on my face.  Great work :)  For the fun of it, I
hooked 2 different magento stores to my OpenERP instance.  After the
import, I was very surprised to see all my items duplicated.  Many of
the customers were repeated also (harder to check on these as a default
customer seems to generate 3 contacts anyways).

Have I missed a configuration step, or is this expected behavior?  These
items, including weight are identical, and seem to have been duplicated.

Inline image 1

Thanks!

Mike

Are the stores on the same Magento instance?

Can you check the magento id of these records ('Connector' tab then click on the Magento binding)? Are they identical?

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA