Re: Order Import wirth wrong price per Line

On 01/22/2014 02:02 PM, jan-philipp.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thank you Guewen.
I've checked my modules and the changes from these bug wasn't there.
So I updated all to newest branch and retried importing orders. (Haven't
changed that in Backend. Because we need that)

The code has changed a bit later so in the recent code you won't find the exact changes from this proposal.

Now I can't import any order. Following error is given:

Traceback (most recent call last): File
<snip>
self._add_cash_on_delivery_line(map_record, values) File
"/opt/openerp/server-7.0/openerp/my_addons/new/openerp-connector-magento/magentoerpconnect/sale.py",
line 711, in _add_cash_on_delivery_line amount_excl =
float(record.get('cod_fee', 0.0)) TypeError: float() argument must be a
string or a number

Do you know what to do?

Probably a bug. Can you file a bug report please? I suspect the API to return a None value (so it should rather be: float(record.get('cod_fee') or 0.0)

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA