Re: adding product to magento via OpenERP

Hi,

Of course I want to take part in that, even though I'm still lame in OpenERP;)

Best regards
W dniu 2014-06-17 12:28, Sebastien Beau pisze:
Great news !
Tomorow I will merge the work done by Adam in order to have the code running on Connector 2.2. And I will submit a merge on the main repository.

After that I can create a trello dashboard to list the task to do (refactor featureX, add featureY, add missing unit test on featureZ....) and add comment on different part of the code on what should be refactored (with comment in line in launchapd)

I will share the Trello with everyone that want to participate ! What do you think?

Note to manage the export we need to support correctly the image in OpenERP. I need some feedback here : https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/server-env-tools/server-env-tools/+merge/222291 <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eakretion-team/server-env-tools/server-env-tools/+merge/222291> and here : https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/openerp-product-attributes-product-image <https://code.launchpad.net/%7Eakretion-team/openerp-product-attributes/openerp-product-attributes-product-image>

Thanks