Re: Trouble with accuracy and currency handling in the invoice process

Hello, I couldn't find the pointer, but this is exactly what has been
advocating the sraps expert on the forum: he argued that normal accounting
softwares usually create such a write-off move on the fly with the rounding
delta as Ferdinand mentions.

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com