Re: accounting bug need expert review...

While I agree on this specific solution, I think the we should improve the concept.

account_move_line object is already too polluted with unrelated concepts like tax, invoice, partner. Maybe that's because the account module has too many responsibilities. I don't need stuff like tax management, invoicing and bank reconciliation if I want to use OE as a simple accounting application. Each concept should be encapsulated on it's own module so they can be more easily understood, replaced and improved.

In sum, account module need some major refactoring.

Nhomar Hernández escreveu:
Hello.

I'm totally agree with Raphaël, when you need to relate for administrative task, and you need to check, some imformation in the partner that was related with a particular move_line, this keys is used.

A good example is in accounting system where the payable and receivable account is acumulative and not unique by partner, you use this key for relate this.

Other.

When you pay commisions based on payments and It's not based on sales effective, you need this value related to the partner in an account of type cash.

IMHO: I'm not accounting expert, but i don't think take off this key generates some fault significative on behavior.