Re: accounting requirements

Il giorno mar, 09/03/2010 alle 09.44 +0100, Ferdinand Gassauer ha
scritto:
> * missing approbation of the (accounting) system by an acknowledged audit
> company

I think this point should be faced "per country".
I don't know how is the situation in yours countries, but here in Italy
we have a lots of laws to respect regarding accounting.

OpenERP at the moment is great for MRP, but unusable for accounting
(here in italy of course).

We are working on this point, but other companies related to the italian
community (including the italian tiny's partners) are not collaborating
waiting for the italian accounting implementation to develop by itself.

Btw, it seems that many countries (Thailand, Brasil,...) have a very
similar approach.
So it would be very nice if we set-up a wiki where describe our
countries needs in order to collaborate where possibile.

What do you think about this?

--
Davide Corio
email: davide.corio<at>domsense.com