Re: accounting requirements

Am Dienstag 09 März 2010 10:06:54 schrieb Davide Corio:
> Il giorno mar, 09/03/2010 alle 09.44 +0100, Ferdinand Gassauer ha
>
> scritto:
> > * missing approbation of the (accounting) system by an acknowledged audit
> > company
>
> I think this point should be faced "per country".
I agree, nevertheless I assume that there are common basics for many or all
countries.
> I don't know how is the situation in yours countries, but here in Italy
> we have a lots of laws to respect regarding accounting.
laws and "good practice"

> OpenERP at the moment is great for MRP, but unusable for accounting
> (here in italy of course).
Please can you give some reasons for "unusable" - just to understand a bit
better

> We are working on this point, but other companies related to the italian
> community (including the italian tiny's partners) are not collaborating
> waiting for the italian accounting implementation to develop by itself.
wonders take sometimes longer ....

> Btw, it seems that many countries (Thailand, Brasil,...) have a very
> similar approach.
> So it would be very nice if we set-up a wiki where describe our
> countries needs in order to collaborate where possibile.
It's a good first step.
It looks like that the accounting modules will have to be more localized.
For this we need a robust and easy to modify accounting_base module
see also https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+spec/code-
refactor-for-better-extensibility

--
Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner